Study in the Heart of the UK
Bradford is an outstanding and world-class University with almost 50 years of teaching excellence behind us. We believe in putting you at the heart of your education. You will learn in a high-quality environment, taught by leading academics from around the world, many of whom are engaged in ground-breaking research. We are a forward-thinking, modern and student-oriented University committed to the absolute highest standards when it comes to both our academic staff and our international students.
- QS recently recognised us as a global top 100 university under 50 years old
- Proud to rise to 53rd in the UK by the Complete University Guide 2016. In the top 10 for four of our subjects – physiotherapy, forensic science, ophthalmics and medical technology – with nursing (including midwifery), archaeology and chemical engineering all featuring in the top 20.
- Recently received the highest recognition a university can achieve, a Queen’s Award, for our world-leading work to improve the lives of people living with dementia
- University of Bradford was recently named one of the world's most international universities by the The Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2015-2016
- 96% of our research is ‘world-leading’ or ‘internationally excellent/recognised’ – recognising the excellence and impact of our research by REF.
- We are the 8th greenest university in the world (and 3rd in the UK) – Universitas Indonesia (UI) GreenMetric World University Ranking 2015
Academic pursuit focused on employment
- Taught by experts at the cutting edge in their field
- Our curriculum is informed by external companies and organisations
- Global and local partnerships provide inspirational work placements
- 100% of our undergraduate students gain exposure to the world of work
Areas of Study
Learn from experts across Peace Studies, Economics, Psychology, Humanities, Business, Healthcare, Engineering, Science and Technology
Being located at the centre of the UK, Bradford has excellent links with the rest of the country. Yorkshire has been named as one of the top places in the world to visit in 2014 in Lonely Planet travel guide.
We also have generous scholarships available for International Students.